[NBD] Never Back Down HQ.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NBD] Never Back Down HQ.

We are a clan for CoD 4 Reflex [Wii]. Never Back Down.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reese

Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc! Empty
PostSubject: Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!   Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:43 am

I play all the time so if u wanna just tell me your fc and Mine is 109135450339!
Back to top Go down
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!   Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:24 pm

Back to top Go down
drb_baseball

PostSubject: Re: Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!   Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:35 pm

hey mercenary wanna test this guy btw my fc is 511588012651
Back to top Go down
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!   Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:53 pm

sure, Reese add my fc then I will test you.
Back to top Go down
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!   Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:08 pm

Mercenary I added u but u didn't add me
Back to top Go down
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!   Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:04 pm

I will go add what is you screen name?
Back to top Go down
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!   Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:07 pm

[nbd]bu
Back to top Go down
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!   Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:59 am

ok I dont think you can put the NBD tags on until you passed the test, did baseball say you can come in?
Back to top Go down
drb_baseball

PostSubject: Re: Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!   Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:25 am

no, mercenary i did not, dude u need to pass the tryout
Back to top Go down
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!   Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:50 pm

drb_baseball wrote:
no, mercenary i did not, dude u need to pass the tryout
this means take offf the tags until you pass the test.
Back to top Go down
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!   Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:31 pm

Wow have u even looked at my rankings mercenary I'm like 9 times better than you!!! You haven't even prestiged yet!
Back to top Go down
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!   Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:34 pm

I am better than you think, i have played lots of BF 1942, witch is a first person shooter. I use my skill from there and it makes me better than about %50-> of all players on reflex.
also I can almost beat baseball if not do it now. You will see
Be Warnned! Cool
Back to top Go down
drb_baseball

PostSubject: Re: Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!   Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:53 pm

his kill death ratio is frikin 1.48!!!! yours is 1.08!!!! gawd damn!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!   Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:56 pm

drb_baseball wrote:
his kill death ratio is frikin 1.48!!!! yours is 1.08!!!! gawd damn!!!!
whos is 1.48
Back to top Go down
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!   Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Mercenary what is ur screen name and plus I played with baseball today and did better than him!!!
Back to top Go down
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!   Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:29 pm

mine is NBD] Stealth
Back to top Go down
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!   Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Ok first baseball ur wrong his kd ratio Is only 0.80 and he hasn't even prestige yet and second mercenary I'm better than baseball I already played with him! tongue
Back to top Go down
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!   Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:54 pm

Gawd damn!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
drb_baseball

PostSubject: Re: Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!   Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:10 am

that proves nothing!!!!!! ive went 27-0 flawless before if u go to my kills my hightest srteak is 27 yours is 21!!!!! one game has nothing to do with it

ok Reese, do u want in this clan or not? By all means if u dont like this, then go somewhere else. Cause im not gonna put up with someone who argues. we all play as a team, no matter whos the best or not, because I know that everyone in this clan has something to offer because i tested them myself.
Back to top Go down
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!   Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:53 am

This clan isn't even active u and ur litlle boyfriend mercenary r the only ones that r ever on! This clan is so gay just like u and ur boyfriend!!!!
Back to top Go down
drb_baseball

PostSubject: Re: Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!   Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:19 am

i dont even know who he is or what he looks like but he sure as heck is nicer then you, so do us all a favor and leave
Back to top Go down
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!   Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:43 pm

yea, and we most likey live far from one another. I live in VA.
Back to top Go down
drb_baseball

PostSubject: Re: Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!   Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:01 am

LOL i live in virginia too!
Back to top Go down
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!   Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:18 pm

northern or southern?
Back to top Go down
drb_baseball

PostSubject: Re: Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!   Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:10 am

northeren, in woodbridge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!   Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just let me know if u wanna play and give me it your fc!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[NBD] Never Back Down HQ. :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: